2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 with 3ZR!
Only 9500 Miles!
West Coast Exotic Cars is proud to bring you this
beautiful ZR1. This vehicle holds a clean carfax
with no accidents or damage reported!
With a base price of $105,000 plus the $10,000 3ZR Package
and $2000 factory option chrome wheels this ZR1 is as loaded as they come.
The ZR1 has a 0-60 Time as reported by Car and Driver of 3.4 Seconds and
a top speed of a governor limited 205 MPH!!! But the ZR1 isn’t
all about straight line speed; the 285mm front and 335mm rear tires
combined with magnetic ride and carbon ceramic brakes make it
a king of the tarmac in every aspect. This ZR1 or any for that matter
is almost guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face and a tear
in that Ferrari owners eye on the streets or at the track.
We absolutely love the ZR1 and know you will too.
- All-new LS9 supercharged 6.2L V-8 targeted at producing at least 100 horsepower per liter, or 638 horsepower (462 kW), and approximately 595 lb.-ft. of torque (823 Nm)
- 4/25/2008: The supercharged 6.2-liter V8 in the forthcoming Chevy Corvette ZR1 cranks out 638 horsepower, 604 ft-lb torque. Top speed 205 mph.
- Six-speed, close-ratio, race-hardened manual transmission
- New, high-capacity dual-disc clutch
- Higher-capacity and specific-diameter axle half-shafts; enhanced torque tube
- Specific suspension tuning provides more than 1g cornering grip
- Twenty-spoke 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tires – P285/30ZR19 in front and P335/25ZR20 in the rear – developed specifically for the ZR1
- Standard carbon-ceramic, drilled disc brake rotors – 15.5-inch-diameter (394-mm) in the front and 15-inch-diameter (380-mm) in the rear
- Larger brake calipers with substantially increased pad area
- Standard Magnetic Selective Ride Control with track-level suspension
- Wider, carbon-fiber front fenders with ZR1-specific dual vents
- Carbon-fiber hood with a raised, polycarbonate window – offering a view of the intercooler below it
- Carbon-fiber roof panel, roof bow, front fascia splitter and rocker moldings with clear-coated, exposed carbon-fiber weave
- ZR1-specific full-width rear spoiler with raised outboard sections
- Specific gauge cluster with boost gauge (also displayed on the head-up display) and 220-mph (370 km/h) speedometer readout
- Only two options: chrome wheels and a “luxury” package
- Curb weight of approximately 3,350 pounds (1,519 kg)
More great info about this car can be found at: